Private information protection
1. Observing the law
BYORA U.S.A. CORPORATION recognizes the important duty to appropriately manage and protect private information, which it receives from the customer. In order to fully carry out this duty, we observe all laws and regulations regarding the protection of private information (referred to as the "private information protective act") .
2. Acquisition and utilization of private information
BYORA U.S.A. CORPORATION collects personal information after stipulating, at the time of acquisition, the purpose to which such information will be used. The personal information collected shall be appropriately used only within the scope of purposes expressly described, and for no other purpose.
3. Safety control of private information
At BYORA U.S.A. CORPORATION, in order to prevent the illegitimate access, loss, etc of private information obtained from the customer, we strictly maintain the security of this web site. Through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, we ensure against unauthorized access by third parties and appropriately guarantee security.
4. Disclosure of private information to third parties
In BYORA U.S.A. CORPORATION, private information of our customers is never offered nor disclosed to any third parties except in the following circumstances.
* Prior receipt from the customer of express permission for such disclosure.
* Compliance to the law.
* When such dissemination is necessary for the completion of the business objectives and with full understanding of the customer.
* When it is necessary to alleviate life threatening situations or when serious bodily or property harm may be averted by such disclosure.
5. Response to requests for correction or non-disclosure of private information
BYORA U.S.A. CORPORATION accepts and promptly responds to requests from the customer about private information received by this site (for example, correction, addition to, deletion, and refusal of use by BYORA U.S.A. CORPORATION or a third party), once such request is confirmed to be from the customer.
6. Response to objections regarding private information
Please communicate any objections regarding the use or handling of private information directly to BYORA U.S.A. CORPORATION. We will endeavor to appropriately and quickly respond.
8. Links to third party Web sites
BYORA U.S.A. CORPORATION is not responsible for private information obtained by third party web sites linked to this one. We are not responsible for the contents nor in any way regarding third party web sites linked to this.